Saturday, January 26, 2008

Two updates

Be sure to check out two new blogs/sites on the sidebar: one from Dave Nevins, who leads a prayer/worship/fellowship group here in Alexandria. His site is worth perusing in some detail, as he lays out "Charismatic" (Catholic) Christianity in straightforward language. Ha, "Charismatic" and "Catholic" -- two terms sure to terrify many, especially in combination.

Also joining the blog roll is Marti Smith's site Telling Secrets. Marti led EC and I on a venture to Turkey a few summers ago with Caleb Project. In addition to being one of the most well traveled people I've every known (Marti is literally all over the world, all the time), she is a first-rate (and published) writer.

BC

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to find a way means start being a blogger. I could use some help approach start blog.

My homepage Vaginal Mesh Lawyers

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally someone writes about 94 ford ranger forum.

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.


Check out my site: affordable-dental-plan.org